Sunday, July 07, 2013

Summer in MN. And, I am a yoga teacher now.

Hello out there!  I have not logged in for many months and was surprised that I actually had some pages views last month.  So, thanks for that blog readers.

I am having a very nice summer in MN and have been spending every minute I can outside.  Since my last post I have started a recruiting business and also am a yoga teacher now.  Wow, there's some contrast for you.

Some of my best days this summer have been the spontaneous ones where we just set out on our bikes and play it by ear.  One day we had frozen yogurt at Cherry Berry, stopped by the salon I go to to pick up an eyeliner sharpener (not sure how I lost my other one), had a beer at the local pizza joint, picked up some groceries and saw an eastern kingbird on the trails.  Not super exciting but the simpleness of it all was just so relaxing and I truly forgot about all of my worries.


No comments: